Super Meat Boy, The Kid 1-1, by Spencer Stewart.
The music and levels from The Kid section of Super Meat Boy are forever etched into the fabric of my DNA. It’s what separates the boys from the super meat boys.
[Josh says: Super Meat Boy is the kind of hard-as-a-diamond-core platformer that I’m glad exists but do not have the force of will to actually make serious progress in. My mind knows the way to go but my fingers betray me at one crucial moment or another, go after go, and I end up in a demoralized funk.
So instead I play it’s weird cousin The Binding of Isaac and for some reason enjoy that slightly slower pace of inevitably dying because I’m bad at it.]
- superpunxpuffball reblogged this from mapstalgia
- dwac reblogged this from mapstalgia
- dwac likes this
- evenbatmanchillsoutsometimes likes this
- adrian-alir-true-freedom likes this
- mana-junkie likes this
- muscovy-duckov reblogged this from mapstalgia
- muscovy-duckov likes this
- Spencer Stewart submitted this to mapstalgia